Salaam Dear Bro And Sis
The 10 days of Dhul Hijjah are the most blessed days in the year.
The Prophet S.a.w has said …
“There are no days in which righteous deeds are more beloved to Allah than these ten days.” The people asked , “Not even Jihad for the sake of Allah?” He said, “Not even Jihad for the sake of Allah, except in the case of a man who went out, giving himself and his wealth up for the cause (of Allah), and came back with nothing.” [Sahih Al-Bukhari]
5 beautiful ways on how can we make the most of it ?
- Give Qurbani – especially if you are a working adult and can afford it.
- Fast – especially on the day of Arafah which is on the 9 of Dhul Hijjah.
- Recite Takbeer – especially 9 to th13 of Dhul Hijjah.
- Be Good – increase the work of good such as good manners.
- Recite The Qur’an – read everyday in these blessed days and make dua.
May Allah swt accept the Hajj of the brothers and sisters who have gone to take their duty, protect them , hear their dua’s and ours at home. S.a.w .